Canada Visa Requirements
The Canadian visa application
Canada is a nation that receives around Thirty people each year, these individuals come from all fields. They possibly come to travel to their loved ones or friend. Other folks come for the possibilities delivered by the Canadian government. For permanent residence, study, work permit, or visitor visa one is required to have a biometric image and fingerprints. Like any other visa application, there are prerequisites and procedures that should be put into practice and fulfilled.
Canadian visa types.
The Canadian authorities through its immigration office gives different types of visas, hence one has to have a good knowledge of these kinds of visas and also to what exactly categories are offered. These include:
1. The temporary residence visa – Under the temporary visa there are actually 3 categories which include;
• The tourist visa – this is ideal for visitors who are aiming to tour Canada. It’s a 6month validity visa from the date it’s released.
• The student visa – this provides students from all across the globe to take their studies in Canada. One is needed to get a letter of acceptance given by the educational facilities in Canada and present evidence that they are able to support his / her studies.
• The work permit – for individuals looking to work in Canada for a brief time, then this is the type of visa to consider. However the offer should be approved by the government of Canada.
2. The permanent residence visa – under this visa, the Canadian government presents two classes. That’s;
- • The federal skilled worker visa – this is offered to the foreign nationals via the Canadian visa application, that live inside and out Canada. But the evaluation of people getting this particular visa is according to working experience, their studies and the knowledge of French and English languages.
- • The experience visa – those that have worked in Canada temporarily are eligible for this particular visa. However it’s for those who are skilled but don’t fulfill the language prerequisites but must have been working in Canada for 1 year.
The Canadian visa application requirements.- how to get a Canadian visa
To apply for the Canadian visa on the internet, one has to fulfill the following requirements. Below are the Canadian visa prerequisites.
- I. Must provide two passports – sized photographs. They should be less than six months’ old.
- II. Fill a family form.
- III. Need to provide confirmed and accredited documents
- IV. Give complete schedule one form.
- V. Must explain the reason for the vacation.
- VI. Give papers showing employment, property and also family ties.
- VII. For people touring Canada for a business trip and would like to get a Canadian visa, they ought to provide the following.
- VIII. For training, meeting and official trips one is required to present the following.
• A written letter from the employer with stamp signed and specified date, accomplished in the month of application detailing the time of stay and position held at work.
• The proof of their monetary maintenance for the expenses.
• The proof of registration to the meeting
• The official invitation not excluding the position and the names of the travelers
- IX. Medical check-up
For individuals applying with an online platform, they should get the online application procedure. You should view the IRCC site to equip themselves with the required info of what is required. After the procedure, one has to download and checklist with a form that matches the reason for one’s visiting.
You need to complete the necessary fields in the given electronically and then print. The documents should be availed them to the IRCC. You need to also sign the waiver form.
• Their business license
• Their financial document including, income tax, yearly monetary document, bank statement as well as accounting files.