Australia visa requirements
visa to Australia – ELECTRONIC TRAVEL AUTHORIZATION (eTA)
An ETA (electronic travel authorization) this is an electronic authorization for people traveling to Australia, this can be given to all those looking to carry out short-term business in Australia or simply touring. This ETA really does replace your current visa’s label or the stamp that is within your passport. One doesn’t have to submit an application for the ETA at the commission. There are about 33 countries that include Malaysia and Singapore that are qualified to apply for the ETAs. But only eight of these can be able to fill out an application over the internet.
For those who hold the passport that’s issued to ETA (electronic travel authorization) eligible countries, they can use the ETA visa to come to Australia. But first they will need to accomplish an online application form. Immediately after application of the form, the response will likely be mailed to them to by e-mail, that is if the application goes through. The ETA is electronically linked to the passport number, this means there won’t be any documents necessary for verifications while traveling.
For those who are qualified for the ETA (electronic travel authorization) are provided the following option;
- I. You may be able to make application for tourists ETA (electronic travel authorization) that will allow them to go to Australia for visiting families or perhaps for tourism purposes.
- II. One can apply for the ETA (electronic travel authorization) for business conferences, meetings or even to do short term business.
There are methods concerning how to apply for the ETA (electronic travel authorization) for these eligible countries.
- I. One can submit an application for the ETA (electronic travel authorization) on the internet using the Australian site ( visa to Australia ). Just one can also utilize the choice of going to the local travel agent or perhaps at air carrier establishments that are offered throughout Singapore. This is actually the case because the ETAs aren’t available at high commission offices.
- II. The greatest thing about this ETAs is that there absolutely no forms required.
- • This ETA document makes it possible for anyone to visit Australia for vacations of around 3 months.
- For individuals who don’t carry a passport that’s been issued by the ETA qualified places, they can’t have this ETA, they will have to apply for just a visitor’s visa rather. This will be doable by visiting the Australian high commission that should be during the counter hours.
- The legality of the ETA (electronic travel authorization) document is about 12 (twelve) months or even the period your passport takes to expire . Nevertheless it considers the document with the shortest duration of expiration. This means every time a person visits; the visit does not go beyond 3 months.
- A benefit for those possessing business ETAs is that they can use the same for tourism visits as well.
- People aiming to travel to Australia for business it’s strongly recommended that they do so three (3) before they prefer to travel.
The ETA system has made the travel companies as well as airline companies a one-stop-shop, this is so given that they provide travel arrangements and in addition electronic travel authority (ETA) as one waits for their flights.
These firms do demand a little fee to individuals making an application for the ETA (electronic travel authorization) nevertheless the government of Australia doesn’t charge them for using this system.
Right here below is more information regarding the holders of this ETA (electronic travel authorization) document.
The legality of the ETA (electronic travel authorization) for a business that is also valid for the same period as the passport, it’s available on the web as well. The only difference is that the authorities does ask for a minimal charge, that may be compensated on the web.